Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Just LOVE Technology!

I know, I know...we start this blog with promises of updating it daily and then we go MIA two times in a row. Last time we had the computer crash of '08 and '09 and this time the power cord to our laptop decided it didn't want to work. We still don't have a new power cord but it will be coming soon. When it gets here we will be back and posting daily! Please be patient with us and don't abandon us because we haven't abandoned you (even if it seems that way)!

To get you by I will share what I did yesterday:

20 sledge swings with the clubbell
10 hindu pushups on the kettlebell handles
20 mountain climbers
20 double kettlebell swings
60 second rest

5 rounds.

Again, be patient, we will be up and running again as soon as the computer issies are fixed!

No comments: