Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Fun

Today is my (Michelle that is) birthday. I am no longer JUST 30...I'm officially "into" my 30's. Most people would take their birthday off and have a day of rest. But if I did that our blog title wouldn't fit. This is Mason MADNESS, not the Average Mason. Clark is off at a class all day today and tomorrow. The girls are watching Saturday "morning" cartoons. It was the perfect time for me to fit in a good workout.

30 Double KB swings + 30 KTE
20 Double KB swings + 20 KTE
10 Double KB swings + 10 KTE
5 Double KB swings + 5 KTE

I did the swings with two 25# KBs. Then I moved into a second routine

35 Wall Balls
15 Body Rows

for 3 Rounds

I was planning to stop after that, but it was such a pretty day outside and I still had some juice left, so I ran a mile. Don't worry, I didn't leave the girls at home alone. I ran the mile in our yard.

I think I burned off enough to enjoy a piece of cake at dinner tonight without TOO much guilt, lol!

No comments: