Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another New Start

WOW...I can't believe how long it has been since I posted about our Madness. Just because we haven't posted recent workouts doesn't mean there hasn't been a lot of madness going on!

Life has been hectic and the computer has been down. Posting has been next to impossible. The school year is about to end and our schedule is slowing down so I hope to be on here more often posting workouts!

About 2 months ago Clark came across Tacfit Comando. A new program from Scott Sonnon. He started using it. I liked the results he was seeing so I jumped in feet first. The tactfit workouts are all done in under 30 minutes and are completely body weight.

Yesterday was a recovery day for Tacfit, so in true Mason form we pulled out the kettlebells and worked out in the gymnastics parking lot. I wasn't sure what I was going to do so I made something up on the spot (well, I made it up with Clark's help).

As many rounds of the following as possible in 20 minutes.

Sprint the length of the parking lot and back
20 hindu squats
10 hindu pushups
20 kettlebell swings

I got 6 rounds in for 120 squats, 60 pushups, and 120 swings.

No comments: