Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday's Madness

It is hard to get motivated on Monday's. The day has been LONG. Things always seem to go wrong on Monday. However, I KNOW without a doubt, if I don't get out there and workout tomorrow will be even tougher. It is my stress relief. It is my energy boost. It is my "ME" time.

Anyway, I am rambling now. Here is what I was up to today:

More Tears and More Power

4 Rounds of each exercise with the following reps in each round

KB Swings with two 25#KBs 5, 10, 15, 20
Knees to Elbows (KTE) 20, 5, 10, 15
Decline Pushups on KB handles 15, 20, 5, 10
Front Squats with two 25#KBs 10, 15, 20, 5

I was hoping to get a second workout in to go along with it, but Clark worked his first 12 hour shift with American Ambulance today, which means I had to cook dinner, do homework help, bathtime, and bedtime by myself. Maybe I will get an extra routine in tomorrow. :-)

No comments: