Monday, January 19, 2009

Squat Play Anyone?

Today I decided to take on Squat Play. I have been fighting a nasty cold for about 10 days. I was stopped in my tracks causing me to take it easy on my workouts. I decided today was the day to jump back into it feet first. My muscles rebounded well from a 10 day break, but my lungs were burning. I could feel the remaining congestion left from the cold and it made for a miserable workout. As miserable as I was, I worked through it to get a pretty darn good workout! :-)

Squat Play
3 Minutes of Wall Balls + 30 Seconds of Hindu Squats + 15 Seconds of Jumping Squats + 30 Seconds of rest + 15 Second Bottom Hold + 30 Seconds Hindu Squats + 15 Seconds of Jumping Squats + 3 minutes of Wall Balls Repeat for 2 more rounds in Random Order

While I was playing around with squats Clark was realling hitting it hard! He decided to do a Wall Ball Burpee Sprint to 50 at 25 pounds. That asn't enough for him so he decided to start KB swing and breathe ladder for the amount of time it took me to finish my workout. He was able to ladder up to 17 swings and breaths by the time I finished. He was going strong and could have laddered higher, but we had somewhere to be so he called it quits.

No comments: